EY Announces Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Finalists
Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Pacific Southwest Award. The Pacific Southwest program celebrates entrepreneurs from Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico and Orange County and San Diego, California. Entrepreneur Of The Year is one of the preeminent competitive business awards for entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who think big to succeed.
The 2022 Pacific Southwest finalists are:
- John Kao I Alignment Healthcare I Orange, California
- Erez Pikar I Bluum I Phoenix, Arizona
- Jake Brander I Brander Group Inc. I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Dr. Adelaida Severson I Bushtex I Gilbert, Arizona
- Ayub Khattak and Clint Sever I Cue Health I San Diego, California
- Sabrina Johnson I Dare Bioscience I San Diego, California
- Sergio Radovcic I Dyper I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Molly He I Element Biosciences I San Diego, California
- Sarah Weiss I Elite Roofing Supply I Glendale, Arizona
- Bret Larsen I eVisit I Mesa, Arizona
- David Moatazedi I Evolus I Newport Beach, California
- Khalil Zahar I FightCamp I Costa Mesa, California
- Penny Cotner I Infinite Electronics I Irvine, California
- Heidi Golledge I Jobot I Newport Beach, California
- David Glickman and Rizwan Kassim I Mint Mobile Group I Costa Mesa, California
- Alan Yu I Karat Packaging I Chino, California
- Paul Tran I Manscaped I San Diego, California
- Asma Ishaq I Modere I Newport Beach, California
- Lisa Odle I Odle Management Group I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Aaron Matos I Paradox I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Kentaro Kawamori I Persefoni I Tempe, Arizona
- Jack Kennedy I Platform Science I San Diego, California
- Jamie Baxter I Qwick I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Sumit Roy I Realty Income Corporation I San Diego, California
- Alexi Venneri I Digital Air Strike I Scottsdale, Arizona
- Tony Smith I Restaurant365 I Irvine, California
- Johan Engman I Rise and Shine Hospitality Group I San Diego, California
- Chris Howard I Sharp Healthcare I San Diego, California
- Lev Barinskiy I Smart Financial.com Insurance I Costa Mesa, California
- Johnny Ayers I Socure I Incline Village, Nevada
- CJ Stos I Stos Partners I Encinitas, California
- David Abeles I TaylorMade Golf I Carlsbad, California
- Dan Rodrigues I Tebra I Corona Del Mar, California
- Dr. Eric Dube I Travere Therapeutics I San Diego, California
- Cody Barbo I Trust & Will I San Diego, California
- Fadi Cheikha I US Alliance I Rancho Santa Margarita
- Chris Vanderhook and Tim Vanderhook I Viant Technology I Irvine, California
- Joe Kudla I Vuori I Carlsbad, California
The finalists were selected by a panel of independent judges and evaluated based on their demonstration of long-term value through entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth and impact, among other core contributions and attributes.
“We are inspired by the 2022 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalists whose impact can be witnessed in our combined region,” said Tim Holl, Entrepreneur Of The Year Pacific Southwest Program Director. “They have shown us that ambition, courage, ingenuity and culture are key to driving change, and we are proud to celebrate their success.”
Regional award winners will be announced on June 17, 2022. The winners will then be considered by the National judges for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards, which will be presented in November at the annual Strategic Growth Forum®, one of the nation’s most prestigious gatherings of high-growth, market-leading companies. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2023.
For over 35 years, EY US has celebrated the unstoppable entrepreneurs who are building a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous world for all. The Entrepreneur Of The Year program has recognized more than 10,000 US executives since its inception in 1986.
Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners have exclusive, ongoing access to the experience, insight and wisdom of fellow alumni and other members of the entrepreneurial community in over 60 countries — all supported by vast EY resources.
For information on the Entrepreneur Of The Year Pacific Southwest program, please visit http://www.ey.com/us/eoypacificsouthwest.
Founded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are presented by PNC Bank. In the Pacific Southwest Region, sponsors also include Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC (Premium Sponsor), Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth, P.C. (Orange County Market Sponsor), Tangram LLC (Orange County Market Sponsor), Cooley, LLP (San Diego Market Sponsor), Keyser, LLC (Arizona Market Sponsor) and DLA, Piper, LLP (Arizona Supporting Sponsor).
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for unstoppable entrepreneurs. These visionary leaders deliver innovation, growth and prosperity that transform our world. The program engages entrepreneurs with insights and experiences that foster growth. It connects them with their peers to strengthen entrepreneurship around the world. Entrepreneur Of The Year is the first and only truly global awards program of its kind. It celebrates entrepreneurs through regional and national awards programs in more than 145 cities in over 60 countries. National overall winners go on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ title. Visit ey.com/us/eoy.
About EY Private
As Advisors to the ambitious™, EY Private professionals possess the experience and passion to support private businesses and their owners in unlocking the full potential of their ambitions. EY Private teams offer distinct insights born from the long EY history of working with business owners and entrepreneurs. These teams support the full spectrum of private enterprises, including private capital managers and investors and the portfolio businesses they fund, business owners, family businesses, family offices and entrepreneurs. Visit ey.com/us/private.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available via ey.com/privacy. EY member firms do not practice law where prohibited by local laws. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
Ernst & Young LLP is a client-serving member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited operating in the US.